The Cypress Health Region strives to provide the best service possible. If you had a positive experience in any of our facilities, please give your compliments to the staff.
We understand that at times, despite our best efforts, situations arise that may cause concern.
What should you do if you have a concern?
- If you have questions or issues regarding the service you received, please speak to the member of your health care team who can best help.
- If you are not comfortable speaking with the health care provider, or unhappy with the response, speak with the person in charge.
- If you are unable to resolve your concern, the Quality Support Coordinator may be able to help.
The Quality Support Coordinator will:
- listen to your concerns;
- explain Cypress Health Region policies and your rights and responsibilities;
- talk to staff on your behalf if you wish;
- assist in resolving concerns; and
- make recommendations for improvements where necessary.
All messages or conversations with the Quality Support Coordinator are private and confidential unless you give your permission to speak or act on your behalf.
The quality of your care will not be affected if you raise a concern.
Contacting the Quality Support Coordinator
Attention: Quality Support Coordinator
429 – 4th Avenue NE
Swift Current, Saskatchewan S9H 2J9