Cypress Health Region – Relocation Assistance Program
The Cypress Health Region’s Relocation and Financial Assistance Programs provide hard to recruit professionals with up to $5,000 in relocation and/or financial assistance upon submission of approved receipts. Professionals entering the relocation assistance program will be required to provide a specified amount of return for service hours to the Cypress Health Region. Any unfulfilled portion of the return for service period shall require a pro-rated refund of the relocation allowance.
The Cypress Health Region hosts an extensive benefits plan including:
- Excellent Wages
- Dental, Visual, Prescription and Extended Health Coverage
- Group Life Insurance plan with optional additional coverage
- Disability Insurance and Employee Pension Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- A safe & supportive work environment
- Healthy Workplace Program & Occupational Health & Safety Program
- Access to many Continuing Education/Learning opportunities
- Financial Support for licensure and mandatory education costs
Contact us to inquire about our $5,000 Relocation and Financial Assistance Programs or for assistance in finding spousal employment opportunities!
Criminal Record Check
Prior to being offered employment with the Cypress Health Region, you will be required to provide a criminal record check that is no more than one month old. Candidates will not be reimbursed for associated costs.