The Regional Parent Mentoring Program has been discontinued in the Province of Saskatchewan. The Cypress Health Region is currently working with families who were enrolled in this program to help them connect with alternate service providers.
Some alternate supports available to families within the Cypress Health Region include the following:
- The Family Resource Centre (Karen Bonesky – 306 773-6160), programming allows families to access parenting resources individually or in group settings.
- Early Childhood Intervention Program (Wayne Cormier – 306 773-3600), programming is based on a home visitation program with a focus on child development.
- Balance Program through Southwest Crisis Services Outreach Program (Becky Walker – 306 778-3386), programming includes couples counselling, individual counselling, and support groups.
- Southwest Sask Connect, link: swsaskconnect.ca, provides community supports and services based on where families reside in Southwest Saskatchewan.
- Rural Early Years Support Worker (Tina Winsor – 306 662-2470), offers support to families in the Leader, Maple Creek, and Shaunavon areas.
- City of Swift Current Community Services-(Val Choo-Foo – 306 778-1676, firstname.lastname@example.org), provides activity programming to children and families
- Saskatchewan HealthLine (811)
- Mental Health and Addictions (Centralized Intake – 1-877-329-0005)
If you require more information or have questions regarding the Parent Mentoring Program of Saskatchewan, please contact us at: email@example.com