The Southwest Integrated Healthcare Facility (SIHF) is located in Maple Creek, SK. The SIHF is a “one-stop health shop” providing a broad range of care services in one location.
The Southwest Integrated Healthcare Facility (SIHF) in Maple Creek began operations of acute and universal care services on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 and long term care services on Monday, August 24, 2015! A full listing of services can be found on the main SIHF facility webpage.
Important Phone Numbers
- Main # 306-662-2611;
- Primary Health Care # 306-662-2829;
- Mental Health and Addictions # 1-866-786-2510 (after hours # 306-778-9522);
- Home Care # 306-662-5333;
- Public Health # 1-866-786-2510; and
- Therapies # 306-662-5829.
If you have any questions regarding the transition please send us an email: email@example.com.