Photo submission details for Leader Photo Project
The new integrated health facility project in Leader is engaging in a photography project to ensure the facility represents the feel and unique elements of the community. Three feature walls are being incorporated into the architectural plan and will be comprised of photographs captured by amateur and professional photographers.
The Cypress Health Region has partnered with the project’s architect, aodbt architecture + interior design, to design three feature photography walls. The designated spaces for the feature walls will read as a mosaic of imagery representing the community and surrounding areas. The walls will be representative of the local landscape. The Leader Photo Project gives residents an exciting opportunity to have their works of photography become part of the overall design and feel of the interior space.
Photo submission details:
- Submissions may be sent to email@example.com
- Photos may be colour or black white.
- Landscape or architectural subjects only – no people please. May include wildlife or other animals.
- May be scenery photos or photos of areas in town or on farm yards.
- Photos should be of the town of Leader and surrounding rural community.
- Provide high resolution files – digital files only. Up to a maximum size of 8 megabytes.
- Please submit one photo of a maximum size of 8 megabytes per email. If image size is over 8 megabytes it will be too large to deliver.
- If you have questions or experience difficulty submitting your photo please contact us.
- Deadline for photo submissions: June 15, 2017.
- Provide your full name as you would like it to be listed in any recognition pieces and the community or area you reside.
- Provide high resolution images no larger than 8 megabytes with a brief description of the location or importance to the Leader community.
- All participants will be notified of the committees decision once the plan has been finalized.
- We reserve the right to change any photos to black and white if it fits our conceptual plan.
- There will be no financial compensation provided for any images selected.
- One or more images may be selected from an individual. The selection process will be done by committee which will include Cypress Health Region and aodbt architecture + interior design.
- Final placement and scale of the photos will be at the discretion of the committee. No draft placement diagrams will be provided.
- Recognition will be provided – final decisions on how the chosen photos will be referenced and credited will be at the discretion of the committee.
The Cypress Health Region reserves the right to use, display, and/or re-purpose any photographs submitted via email for the Leader Photo Project. By participating in the Leader Photo Project you consent and agree to the Cypress Health Region being able to use the photograph for the purposes of publicity. This may include, but not be limited to, sharing the image within its internal and external publications, media, and other digital and traditional media resources. The Cypress Health Region and/or aodbt architecture + interior design reserve the right to crop photos as required to suit overall design. By participating in Leader Photo Project you consent to understanding and agreeing that you waive any claim for compensation for the use of the photograph(s) by the Cypress Health Region and its partner agencies and organizations.
For complete details on the Leader Photo Project please see the news release.