Prairie Health Care Centre
517 1st Street North
Cabri, SK S0N 0J0
Hours of Lab Services: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Beds: 17 long term care, 4 multipurpose
Current Health Centre Hours:
In June Dr. Fanie de Nysschen provided the Cypress Health Region with written notice of his intent to retire on July 31, 2017. Since that time work has taken place to recruit a replacement physician and develop contingency plans for the residents of Cabri and surrounding areas.
- Read more about Dr. Fanie de Nysschen’s retirement here.
- Read the memo from the Cypress Health Region that was distributed to residents of Cabri and surrounding areas in mid-July with details on contingency plans.
- Read the memo about the proposed Primary Health Care model for Cabri.
- Read to learn more about the role of Nurse Practitioners in Primary Health Care.
- Review the PowerPoint presentation about Primary Health Care.
- Outpatient Procedures
- Mental Health
- Public Health Nurse
- Home Care
- Program Beds
- Speech Language Pathology
- Long Term Care
*Some services are visiting specialists that may not be offered every day. Please contact the facility for complete information on service availability.