The aim of the cardiac program is to educate and support individuals who are at risk for heart disease, or who are already affected by heart disease, to identify and manage their risk factors.
Swift Current, Wednesdays from 1:30 – 3:30 pm. The program is also available by Telehealth in Leader, Maple Creek, Ponteix, and Shaunavon.
- October 11, 2017 – Understanding Your Heart and the Causes of Heart Disease
- October 18, 2017 – Knowing Your Medications (please bring a list of your medications)
- October 25, 2017 – Heart Healthy Eating
- November 1, 2017 – Exercise and Active Living
- November 8, 2017– Managing Emotions, Thoughts and Behaviours
Please call 306-778-5118 to register if you would like to attend the program.
If you want to attend by Telehealth at one of the sites listed above, you must request this when you register as it requires advance set-up.