Living your Best Weight
This program is intended for adults interested in managing their weight and improving their overall health and well-being. The program consists of three 1.5 hour sessions, offered once a week for three consecutive weeks.
- Session # 1 – topics include factors that affect weight, weight and health, your eating competence, and creating awareness
- Session #2 – topics include mindless eating, managing your environment, exercise and active living, and goal setting
- Session #3 – topics include nutrients for health, meal planning, balanced meals and snacks, and label reading
Swift Current sessions (E.I. Wood Building, 4th floor) are offered Tuesdays from 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- September 19, 2017 – Session #1
- September 26, 2017 – Session #2
- October 3, 2017 – Session #3
Please call 778-5118 by September 11, 2017 to register for the program. Registrations to attend via Telehealth in Eastend, Leader, Mankota, or Shaunavon is also available.
For more details or questions about the program, contact the Health Educator at 778-5445.