Living your Best Weight
This program is intended for adults interested in managing their weight and improving their overall health and well-being. The program consists of three 2 hour sessions, offered once a week for three consecutive weeks.
- Session # 1 – topics include factors that affect weight, weight and health, your eating competence, and creating awareness
- Session #2 – topics include mindless eating, managing your environment, exercise and active living, and goal setting
- Session #3 – topics include nutrients for health, meal planning, balanced meals and snacks, and label reading
Swift Current– Cypress Regional Hospital, Conference Room 1, Thursdays from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- January 17, 2019 – Session #1
- January 24, 2019 – Session #2
- January 31, 2019 – Session #3
To register please call 306-778-5118.
For more details or questions about the program, contact the Health Educator at 778-5445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org