Saskatchewan Public Health Inspectors are responsible for delivering a comprehensive environmental health program within the Cypress Health Region area. Public Health Inspection duties include inspections, consultations, health education, complaint investigations, risk assessment & management and enforcement work.
Public Health Inspectors safeguard the environment and health of Canadians by providing services in a variety of areas. Please click on any of the titles at the bottom of this page for complete information on the services available.
Public Health Inspectors respond to environmental concerns by investigating complaints and inspecting premises to ensure compliance with Regulations made under the Public Health Act, 1994 and The Tobacco Control Act.
For more information on Public Health Inspector services please contact us by phone at 306.778.5280, fax at 306.778.5408, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail:
Community Health Services
350 Cheadle Street West
Swift Current, Saskatchewan
- Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI)
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Health
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Community and Hospital Infection Control Association (CHICA)
- National Collaborating Center for Environmental Health (NCCEH)
- Food Centre
- Health Canada
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)